Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My 2nd Installation







Hey all, I apologize for not updating sooner but working full time and trying to build a business gets a little hectic at times. Unfortunately, it causes me to fall behind on my blog posting. So here's a treat, my second installation. We'll call her "Amatullah", she's muslimah so I couldn't show her face. Not that you all are concerned with her face anyhow, it's her hair you wanna see right? Well here it is, I am very proud of how it turned out...yay me!!! She was/is estatic about her hair and her husband love love loves it. The first day I had only finished about a fourth of the front and already she was trying to swing her babies, loving it!!! Lol. I tell you I feel truly blessed to be able to provide a service that makes people feel soooo good. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

My hair has been coming along great. I see many changes that probably wouldn't show up on the pictures...lol. But guess what?! My one year anniversary is coming up on the 21st of this month. I have a retightening on the 17th of this month and yes I still go to my consultant because I enjoy being in and out in a couple of hours. Don't talk about me too bad... :o). Anywho, I will most definitely take pictures so you all can see my progress. Until the next time....


8 comments:

  1. Looks nice, Very Nice~ You got skillz! Way to go!
    {new pics on blog}
    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sereni been missing you girl please please do updates of you & your clients,Looking good 7 good luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Queen

    Euphoria - I know sis, I've been bad. Please forgive me. :o) and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are just talented! MMM i want to see pics ma'am,no excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an incredible job! Her locks look perfect and those parts were done with precision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a sucker for perfection, i know that for sure lol, form personal experience. She is very good at what she does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living in London ,I am jelous of how great your clients hair is...wish you were my consultant

    ReplyDelete