Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Installation :o)



I have to tell you that after this installation and a couple of retightening clients that I have a whole new respect for SL consultants. :o) This is Berne and she was the perfect first installation client. She was very patient, excited, and friendly. I enjoyed the time we spent together and let me tell you that it took a looooong time...lol. But I know I'll get faster so I'm not worried about it. She had a lot of balding and thinning but I think I compensated very well. I gave her more fullness in the back since I couldn't do it so much in the front. We're hoping that most of her hair will grow back in. I told her that I would add locks as it grew in. I explained everything to her as I went along and she was very understanding. The most exciting part was her reaction when I was finally done, she was sooooooo happy. She kept saying no more bad hair days! She gave me the biggest and warmest hug before she left. I can't tell you how great that made me feel :oD.

11 comments:

  1. wow, that looks like it took forever. Nice job. Do you know how many locks you installed? Please keep us updated on her progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't count them, after I finished the last thing I was thinking about was how many she had. I was pooped...lol. Thanks, and I will definitely keep you guys updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very excited and happy for you. Looks like a great installation- those perfect parts that you said in a previous post that you like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! If there's balding & thinning you sure can't see it in these pics so I'm sure she'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys
    @Felicia - I was trying to be as meticulous as possible, I want her to have beautiful sisterlocks :o)
    @new2locs - The thinning is mostly around her edges and on the top, but I think she will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Job!!! I am looking forward to my first head! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well look at you buddy! Fan tab u lous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing good for yourself girl. Keep up the good work. Perfect parts to a T ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Fuchsia - Thanks buddy ;0). The countdown is on, two months til one year!!!

    @Chinue - I don't think I'm gonna live that perfection thing down...lol. I can't help bit though, I've accepted and owned it, I'm a perfectionist. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is looking great hun! Looks like you found your nitch! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete