Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay my computer is up and running...Tagged!!!

Okay so I got my laptop up and running my desktop is on its last leg so now I'm ready to keep up with my blog more regularly. So here we go:


1.Link to the person that tagged you..... HI http://fuchsia-soul.blogspot.com/
(Sorry I don't know how to link yet) :o(

2.Post the rules on your blog

3.Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already



6 non-important things about Sereni-T

1. I was just hypnotized for the first time on Tuesday night. It's a series of three group sessions for weight loss, so I figured what the hay...

2. I was in the U.S. Army for 6 yrs and feel it was one of the best decisions I ever made. It opened alot of doors for me, got me into my current career field, and gave me a chance to meet some very very cool people.

3. I'm really a very sensitive person. Most people don't realize it because I hide just how sensitive I am. :o)

4. When I was 13 I was in a drillteam call the "Marching Cobras" and got to travel to Nice, France for Mardi Gras (too much fun by the way) and to D.C. to perform inside the Rose Garden (very cool experience).

5. I'm a very forgetful person and have a really short attention span when people talk to me. I try to pay attention but my mind just drifts without warning.

6. I LOVE SHOES!!! I have WAY too many pairs :oD

I don't have very many people to tag but here it goes:


http://sunshinesisterlocks.blogspot.com/

http://belindasblogat.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment