Thursday, July 2, 2009

6 MONTHS!!!!! I'm Baaaaaaaack!!




I've reached my 6 month mark and I am happy about it, wooohooo!! Actually it was on the 21st but close enough. I have a retightening scheduled for July 8, I'm going to have my consultant take a picture of the inside of my babies. I've been neglecting my poor little blog but no more I'm back on track and those few followers that I do have will be getting more updates. They probably won't all be about my hair since not much has changed, not visibly anyway. I'm still loving my sisterlocks and can't wait til I reach the one year mark. I'm not going to type too much, I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to start boarding. I just wanted to post a few pics of my progress. Enjoy....


11 comments:

  1. Oh they look so nice! Its cool cause your hair looks like loose natural hair in two of the pics. Your locs are coming along nicely! We're at six months can you believe it! Soon we will be doing the one year happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Very Nice! :)
    I will be back later in Aug. {hopefully} for more updates.

    Take Care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your locs are absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the SL fam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Pretty! Congrats! Great progress.
    I also made 6 months! Haven't updated in forever tho...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back we missed you your hair is looking very curly and thick and full and congrats on the 6 month mark I just made my 1 year mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 6-month update! I'm almost to my 6th month too. I love how nicely the Sisterlocks progress. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. your hair looks amazing! loving that color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your locs are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everybody! I'm looking forward to my one year mark, it's gonna be here soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your locks have grown a lot and are looking so pretty. Congrats and happy 6 months! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I probably will take over doing it myself once i past the one year mark or take the class, one or the other or wheni just have enough of paying lol

    But i have so many locs sometimes paying is just better.

    ReplyDelete